– STARTER and KICKER –
Valid from 01/2018
(1) The parties must observe the applicable provisions of data protection law, in particular those applicable in Germany, and oblige their employees working in connection with the contract and its execution to data secrecy in accordance with § 5 BDSG, unless they are already under a general obligation to do so.
(2) The provider takes technical and organizational security precautions and measures. In particular, the provider will protect the services and systems within its access as well as the application data stored on the server and any other data relating to the customer against unauthorized access, storage, alteration or other unauthorized access or attack – whether by technical measures, viruses or other harmful programs or
(3) data or through physical access – by employees of STARTER and KICKER or third parties, no matter how they occur. To this end, it will take the appropriate and customary measures under the latest technology, in particular virus protection and protection against similar harmful programs, as well as other security measures relating to its facilities, including protection against burglary.
(4) The transmission of personal data takes place using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and AES-256 bit encryption to prevent unauthorized access. Credit card data is not stored, but collected and processed directly by our payment service provider. We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, alteration or distribution of data by unauthorized persons. Access to a customer account is only possible after entering a personal password. Customers should always keep their access information confidential.
(5) Under no circumstances will we pass on personal data, including email addresses, to third parties. Excluded from this is the publication of data required by law.
(6) Personal Data will deleted by the provider upon users request. The request can be issued via email to: email@example.com with subject: delete data
Why we collect information:
(a) Provision, improvement and permanent further development
Through the use of information we are able to provide content in a personalized way and to optimize usability.
The data provides us with important information about usage and software performance and thus forms the basis for permanent solution optimization and further development.
(b) Extensive free offer:
the integration of advertising partners enables us to operate our company and to offer users a comprehensive free service in addition to the STARTER and KICKER PRO variant. A partner never receives personal user data (e.g. name, email, telephone numbers, address, etc.)
(c) What types of information do we collect?
We collect content and other information that you provide when using our services, including your registration, creation or sharing of content.
We work with third-party companies that help us provide and improve our services; they also use advertising or similar products that enable us to operate our businesses and provide free services to people around the world. A partner never receives personal user data.
If we have locational information, we use it to customize our services for you and others; for example, by providing you with radius-related services.
We conduct surveys and studies, test features that are still under development, and analyze the information we have in order to evaluate and improve products and services, develop new products or features, and perform audits and troubleshooting activities.
(d) New owner:
If the ownership or power over all or any part of our services or assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
(e) Advertising, measurement and analysis services (non-personal information only).
We want our advertising to be as relevant and interesting as the other information you find on our services. With this in mind, we use all the information we have about you to display relevant advertisements to you. Without your permission we will not share any information with advertising, measurement or analysis partners who can personally identify you (such personally identifiable information is information such as your name or email address that can be used to contact or identify you independently). We may provide these partners with information about the reach and effectiveness of their advertising, but without providing information that personally identifies you.
(f) Google Analytics:
In view of the discussion about the use of analysis tools with complete IP addresses, we would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp()“ and therefore IP addresses are only processed in abbreviated form in order to exclude direct personal references.
(g) Use of Facebook social plugins
This app uses, for simplified registration, so-called social plugins („plugins“) of the social network Facebook , which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA („Facebook“). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition „Social plugin from Facebook“ or „Facebook social plugin“. An overview of the Facebook plugins and their appearance can be found here.
When you access a page of our app that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to Facebook’s servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the website by it.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the „Like“ button or commenting, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and tailoring Facebook pages to meet your needs. Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles for this purpose, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to associate the information collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
It is also possible to block Facebook social plugins with add-ons for your browser, for example with the „Facebook Blocker“.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Facebook’s data protection information..
(h) Use of Google social plugins
Google Plus: to simplify registration, our app uses the „+1″“ button of the social network Google Plus, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States („Google“). The button can be recognized by the sign „+1″ on a white or colored background.
If you call up a website of our Internet presence that contains such a button, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of Google. The content of the „+1″“ button is transmitted by Google directly to your browser and integrated into the website by it. We therefore have no influence on the extent of the data that Google collects with the button. According to Google, no personal data is collected without a click on the buttons. Only with logged-in members is such data, among other things the IP address, collected and processed.
For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Google, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy, please refer to Google’s data protection information on the „+1″- button and the FAQs..
If you are a Google Plus member and do not want Google to collect information about you via our website and link it to your Google stored member information, you must log out of Google Plus before visiting our website.
(i) Use of content for advertising purposes or presentations.
STARTER and KICKER is, without limitation, entitled to use all user / app content (images and text) for advertising, presentation purposes or press releases.
You can contact STARTER and KICKER UG (haftungsbeschränkt) as follows:
STARTER and KICKER UG (haftungsbeschränkt)